We take your privacy very seriously, as it is very important to us.
We will not share or sell ANY personal information you provide on this website to ANY outside party (individual or organization) without your express consent except in the following select circumstances:
- As required to process a payment via a payment gateway (such as PayPal).
- When required by law, or when there is evidence of copyright infringement (such as distributing a watermarked PDF file illegally).
We also take care not to spam the email addresses given to us. Please inform us of the level of email communication you would like to hear from us. As a default emails provided to us for account generation or when processing a sale is set to zero follow-up emails after you get your order invoice and/or download link email. The following are elected choices:
- Level 1 – Zero (set as default)
- Level 2 – Yearly Update. ( about 1 per year )
- Level 3 – New Product Releases and Yearly Update. ( about 2 or 3 times a year )
- Level 4 – Updates to Releases, New Product Releases, and Yearly Updates. ( about 4 to 6 times a year )
If at any time you wish your account and/or any data related to your account to be removed from our databases, web server, and physical filings please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Data Deletion” and provide the information you wish to be deleted. This can include Name, email address, physical address, products purchased, or everything. Any single piece of information deleted will be documented as “no data on file”. If all data is removed all fields will be unrecoverable.