“Barrow of the Cursespawn” is a 32-page module-type adventure for 4 PCs level 7. This product is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Set in the kettle lands, just south of the booming prospect town of Darkwood, players must face the dangers of an abandoned barrow once used as the spiritual center of a local tribe. Sharp wit, blades, and magic are all necessary to topple the forces behind a powerful and ancient curse.
This adventure can be played as a stand-alone module but also presents ways to connect your campaign to the Darkwood Adventure Arc. Along the way, opportunities are presented to side with important townsfolk or betray them using the Coalition system presented in the Darkwood Adventure Arc.
- Can be played as a stand-alone product or connect to the Darkwood Adventure Arc
- Designed for 4 PCs at level 7.
- 32 full-color Pages of Content!
- 1 Regional Map of the Kettle Lands
- 1 New Creature Subtype
- 3 New Monsters
- 1 New Language
- 1 New Affliction
- 3 Puzzles for players to solve within the barrow
- Expanded Background Story for one of four iconics presented in the Darkwood Adventure Arc
- Compatible with A New (Optional) Dynamic Role-Playing Element that brings consequences based on decisions the PCs make.