“Riot in the Stars” is a 43-page module-type adventure for 4 PCs levels 4-5. This product is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Fast paced mystery! Set out on the streets of a camp of traveling merchants in a race to find a traitor who threatens the camp from within. Discover the secrets of the powerful Kallistro family and who or what really controls them. “Riot in the Stars” keeps PCs under the gun and watching the timer with new Timed Scenarios. With brash worgweres, greedy immortals, and the brand new Mobs rules, there is no rest for the wicked!
This adventure can be played as a stand-alone module but also presents ways to connect your campaign to the Darkwood Adventure Arc. Along the way, opportunities are presented to side with important townsfolk or betray them using the Coalition system presented in the Darkwood Adventure Arc.
- Two new rule additions to add excitement: Mobs and Timed Scenarios
- Can be played as a stand-alone product or connect to the Darkwood Adventure Arc
- Designed for 4 PCs at levels 4-5.
- 43 full-color Pages of Content!
- Compatible with A New (Optional) Dynamic Role-Playing Element that brings consequences based on decisions the PCs make.