“The Deft and the Deadly” is the first adventure in a 5-book Adventure Arc for PCs levels 5-7. This product is compatible with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The Deft and the Deadly is set in the booming prospect town of Darkwood. Players are dropped into a boiling pot of intrigue with several of Darkwood’s elite vying for their loyalty. What side will the PCs take? What greater fate awaits this boom town and the surrounding area? Using the newly designed Coalition system, choices the PCs make can have a great affect on who they can look to for help and who might turn on them at the drop of a hat.
SagaRPG introduces four new iconic characters complete with backgrounds and side quests built into the adventure to further enrich the player’s experience – these backgrounds can easily be attached to any PC your players make as well. To help bring Darkwood to life, a look at over 30 locations in and around town are included in this first adventure. Many more features are also included in the 160-page product: plenty of full-color maps for locations, encounters, regional gazetteers on exotic locales and a nearby nation, backgrounds on some of Darkwood’s notables, new magic items, and a new template: the sidhe-touched.
- The first adventure in a 5-part series.
- Designed for 4 PCs at level 5.
- 160 Pages of Content!
- 2 Full Regional Maps
- 39 Distinct Locations
- Full Stat Blocks of all the Major Players in Town.
- 1 New Academy
- 2 New Magic Items
- 1 New Disease
- 1 New Poison
- 1 New Creature Template
- 1 New Divine God with 2 New Subdomains
- 4 unique PCs with full backgrounds and individual motivations.
- A New (Optional) Dynamic Role-Playing Element that brings consequences to whom the PCs accept and completes (jobs) quests.